These new upper control arms are direct replacements for the factory arms, offering improved suspension travel and ride quality over the factory control arm design.
Our heavy duty, boxed steel upper control arms are made from fully welded 1/8″ steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, dwarfing the strength of the factory arms while improving the performance and appearance of your HD’s suspension. By repositioning the relationship between the arm and the factory droop limiter at the frame these arms will allow for more droop travel, while also resulting in a more neutral upper ball joint operating angle for leveled and lifted suspensions. Our fabricated arms utilize high quality Raybestos brand ball joints that can handle heavy duty use and work in conjunction with OE-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride. The ball joints are greaseable and easily replaced with readily available parts at the end of their service life.
These UCAs were designed for 2-3″ leveled setups and have been approved for fitment on Zone Offroad’s 5″ Suspension System for the 2011-16 HDs. They may work with other suspension setups but a fitment check with the suspension at full droop is highly recommended to ensure the suspension travel is properly limited with the use these arms.
Replacement UCA Ball Joint #: 500-1104B (Raybestos)
*Available through most local auto parts stores*
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Excellent replacement for light duty factory control arms
- Improved suspension travel and ride quality over the factory control arm design
- Fully welded, boxed steel design using 1/8″ steel plate construction
- CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts
- Improved droop travel & upper control arm operating angle
- High quality Raybestos Ball Joints and OE style bushings included and pre-installed
- Utilizes replaceable ball joints and bushings
- Feature greasable ball joints