6.5″ Strut Spacer Suspension System | 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups.
Zone Offroad now offers a strut spacer alternative to our popular 07-13 6.5″ replacement strut system. This new kit includes many of the same features as the current replacement strut kit but is geared more toward those that don’t need the added performance of the replacement strut. The new strut spacer system still utilized the tried-and-true combination of ductile cast iron, precision machine steering knuckles along with 1-piece heavy duty crossmembers to help make the lift possible.
A differential skid plate is included along with all the necessary differential and sway bar relocation brackets. The heavy duty, fully welded strut spacers bolt directly to the top of the factory strut and do not require disassembly of the strut.
In the back, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks and limits the height to 5″. If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a preferred add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height. Nitro rear shock option available.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Over 90% Made in the USA – not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry
- Heavy duty, full height top strut spacers included
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- No welding required
- Works with aftermarket 17″ wheels
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- FMVSS No. 126 Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks