Zone Offroad 2015-16 Ford F150 4wd 4″ Suspension System. This system includes the same features and benefits of the current 6″ system for those looking for the same quality and performance at a lower height.
The system is built around 2 heavy duty 1-piece lower control arm crossmembers and massive ductile cast iron steering knuckles. Differential relocation brackets place the front differential for perfect CV angles and still allow for the factory front driveshaft to perform as is should. The 4″ of lift is provided by bolt-on strut spacers do not require disassembly of the factory struts to install. New eccentric cam bolts make adjusting the alignment easy, sway bar drops adjust the sway bar to its optimum position and a heavy 1/4″ thick differential skid plate protects the underside when off driving off road.
In the rear, full 4″ cast iron lift blocks with integrated bump stop wings provide enough lift to level the truck nicely. Rear Hydro or optional Nitro shocks finish out the installation and provide enough clearance for a maximum sized tire of 35×12.50.
The NHTSA’s Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
Zone Offroad Products is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify the kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear heavy duty 1-piece lower control arm crossmembers
- Massive ductile cast iron steering knuckles
- Full differential relocation bracket system included to properly correct CV shaft angles
- Includes bolt-on strut spacers – strut disassembly not required
- New eccentric cam bolts included for easy alignment
- Includes sway bar relocation brackets to acheive optimum position for sway bar
- 1/4″ thick differential skid plate included
- 4″ Rear Blocks with integrated bump stop wings to acheive a more level stance
- Rear Hydro shocks included – Nitro shocks upgrade is available.
- Max recommended tire size: 35×12.50 (see tire/wheel fitment below)