The issue with most suspension kits is the stock upper ball joints are being maxed out prior to the suspension fully drooping; the ball joints are just not designed for the extra strain when the suspension is loaded leading to premature ball joint failure.
The Zone heavy duty upper control arms are engineered to correct this issue by re-positioning the ball joint to allow a full range of motion when used with suspension lift kits. These HD arms dwarf the factory units and are built from 1/8″ steel, boxed and fully welded with CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. The Zone arms feature a durable textured black finish and come fully assembled right out of the box with OE durometer rubber bushings for quiet, reliable function. OE-style heavy duty greasable ball joints are utilized for a long service free operation and superior corrosion resistance to uni-ball style control arms.
The Zone HD upper control arms are the direct factory replacement for the 2006-2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD trucks.
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups for precise fitment
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Heavy Duty ball joint achieves maximum control arm range of motion
- Ball joint positioning adjusted compared to stock arms to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3″ of lift.
- Replaceable ball joints – replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road. – Raybestos #500-1134
- Fixes ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer-only type leveling kits that use the factory UCAs
- Fully assembled right out of the box
- Will work with Zone Offroad 6″ suspension systems
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- Powder-coated finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty